Mahirap ba ang kumuha ng SSS number online? Follow our 8 steps
- Type sa broser ang website na www.sss.gov.ph.
- Click the icon: NO SS NUMBER YET? APPLY ONLINE!
- Kumpletuhin ang kailangang information sa form correctly at click SUBMIT (Note: A link shall be sent to the registered email, which will enable the registrant to continue with the SSS Number application.)
- After maclick ang link, ilagay ang required information mula sa Basic Information up to Beneficiaries Information ng tama.
- Prior to the generation of an SSS Number, review and correct the electronically filled out registration form.
- Then iclick ang “Generate SS Number” button then wait for the system to display the generated SS Number and an option to print the ePersonal Record Form and SS Number Slip. The registrant will also receive an email confirmation indicating the generated SS Number, a copy of the SS Number Slip, and further instructions on completing the application.
- Print the ePersonal Record Form, SS Number Slip, and the SS Number Application Confirmation email body sent to you by the SS Number Issuance System.
- Dumaan sa pinakamalapit na SSS Branch and submit your printed records together with the required documentary requirements.
- If married, bring a copy of your Marriage Contract/Certificate
- If with child(ren), also bring a copy(ies) of the Birth Certificate(s)
- For Non-Working Spouse, your working spouse must sign before his/her name on the printed ePersonal Record Form.
- The signature will signify that your spouse agrees with your SSS membership.
Panoorin ang video para sa buong proseso sa pagkuha ng SSS number online